2018 went out with a bang. As quickly as it began it was over. This has been one of my most challenging years to date, but it has also been the one that I learned the most about myself and most importantly the most about God's love, tolerance, guidance and patience.
In 2018 I embarked on being a realtor and boy did that have its UPS!!! and DOWNS!!!!... I've had those challenges within myself of what am I worth, my confidence, believing in myself. I fought to keep things a float only to merely keep my nose above the currents. This year was a challenge. But the most amazing part about 2018 was the way God stayed a constant in my life. He spoke to me guided me, molded me and allowed me to glimpse His purpose. I have always defined success from a financial perspective but success is so much deeper than that. Here are a few lessons I've learned in 2018.
1. Believe in yourself.
2. Have an attitude of gratitude
3. Find beauty in the small stuff
4. Exhibit the fruits of the spirit
5. Nurture those relationships that help you grow
6. Prune the things (and people) that deplete you
7. Readers are leaders
8. Have a growth mindset
9. Working on within will spill over to the outside
10. Go to God about everything.
Have a blessed and prosperous New Year.