Friday, September 29, 2017

STORMY MIRACLE

I once met a woman on a plane while flying from NY to Orlando. She had a baby boy that she named Stormy Miracle. That no doubt is a very unique name. The lady explained to me the difficult pregnancy she had and the miracle of her child. I have often thought of that woman and her little Stormy Miracle. The message in that name is powerful and I hope that child uses his name to his advantage.

Nothing in life that is worth having comes at no cost. We pay dearly for the things that are meaningful. The storm of our lives tend to produce outcomes that can be used to our benefit in a positive way. Had I not struggled through undergrad and being an international student, I would have been lacking in my desire for greatness. 

I urge you to welcome the storms in your life, because at the end of the storm, a miracle awaits you. Instead of being broken by the storm use it to build and develop strength and character. Create your own "Stormy Miracle".

One Love
Danni



No comments:

Post a Comment