Wednesday, March 28, 2018

NEVER STOP DREAMING

The moment you stop dreaming, the moment you stop striving, the moment you stop believing, a big part of you have died.

When I was a little girl, I decided I was going to turn my yard into a park. It was inspired by a picture of a park in my favorite "Sweet Pickles" book. I gathered all my little 6 year old friends and took them to my house. That wasn't hard, my school was next door. I presented my plan to them and was very confident that we could in deed pull it off. Whenever I begin doubting myself my dad reminds me that I was once a little girl with a big dream.

Don't just dream, you should dream big dreams, ridiculous dreams, dreams that stretch you. If everyone thinks you're crazy, then you're probably on the right path. Remember the big things in life were created by ordinary people like you and me. So never be afraid to step out of your confort zone, and make your dream happen.

You were made to Fly

One Love
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment