Monday, March 18, 2019

LIVING THE LIMITED LIFE Part 2

After writing my last post where I passionately expressed my most intimate thoughts about my decisions thus far and how they have created a reality that I dare to say is unacceptable, the question was posed to me, " so where do you go from here?" Pretty interesting right?

1. I have clearly identified not only that there is a problem that it is systemic to my personality which is preventing me from growing in the way I need to grow in order to accomplish my goals.

2. I have clearly taken ownership of the problem not blaming anyone, or any circumstance for my situation.

3. I know some of the steps that need to be taken in order to make my dream a reality.

Embodied in the question " where do you go from here"? Is the real question. Are you READY to take the steps needed to move forward, or will I still be blogging about this issue next year this time?

So I pose the question not just to you but most importantly to myself, IS DANIELLE GOING TO TAKE THOSE STEPS NECESSARY FOR HER GROWTH? Do I really want success that badly or am I still in the valley of indecision? Am I ready and willing to step out into my purpose, my calling, my blessing?

Deep down I know the answer, and you do too.

One Love

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment