Friday, September 15, 2017

WHY YOUR FEAR IS CRAP

If you ever get lost in the thoughts in your head you know that your thoughts can make or break you. Your mind really can hold you hostage with your fear.  It can also take you on amazing journeys. I refuse to allow my fear to cripple me, especially if it's a fear that will hold me captive and limit my growth. But getting to the place where I say bye bye to my fear isn't easy. Today while driving I began looking at my life and one particular fear that has been holding me captive. I'm beginning to realize that what's most important is finding those Fear Stimulated Decisions and doing the exact opposite. For example today I needed to make a few phone calls that were not the most comfortable. As I thought about them I decided to reach out to a few friends instead. BOOM!!!! that was my Fear Stimulated Decision.

It is so important to identify your Fear Stimulated Decision and do the opposite. Just do the thing that you need to get done. After all we know when we are making the wrong decision and we do know how to adjust. Please take my advise, don't allow FEAR to hold you hostage. Take your life back.

Hope you enjoyed this article and attached video. Please leave me a comment.

One Love
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment