Thursday, October 21, 2021

THE ANTIDOTE TO BOREDOM




Mom I'm bored. Its not uncommon to hear my daughter utter those three words. With her everyday should be spent playing in the park and down time should be spent watching TV as much cartoons as possible. Its a never ending constant desire for entertainment. But as her mom, I am bothered by that constant desire for stimulation.

If I am going to be honest with myself, I am no different. So many times I find myself playing with my phone just searching for something to captivate my attention. 

This drive for constant stimulation drives out my creativity. It is during those down times when I forgo stimulation that I am most creative. I encourage you evaluate those moments when you move towards being entertained and instead, get personal with your thoughts, and find your inner creative moments.


One Love

Danni

1 comment:

  1. This is true. We need downtime and especially the children.

    ReplyDelete