Thursday, February 17, 2022

DREAMING LIKE A KID AGAIN

 

My daughter celebrated a birthday recently. When I look at her I see so much potential, the ability to grow, to excel, and to create a future that's amazing. What if I saw myself that way? What if I looked in the mirror and saw myself, my dreams, my goals and potential as raw and authentic as my eight year old self did? 

Lets bring back the youthful zest for life. Do not allow your thoughts to hold you back. We are the masters of our now and the creators of our future. 

We can do ALL THINGS through Christ who gives us strength.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

2 comments:

  1. I can relate, love watching my kids evolve and find their path. I just hope they never lose their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous. I truly enjoy your content. It fuels my soul....Yours truly Strum...

    ReplyDelete