Sunday, April 22, 2018

MY BIGGEST ENEMIES

When the voices of fear and doubt begin creeping in just remember you were made to fly.

The silent times have a way of bringing to the surface our darkest deepest fears. What I fear more than anything in this life is giving up. I hate the idea of me giving up what I believe I was created to do. My art, my craft, my God given purpose.

The unwise words of wisdom. It is those that we love who stand to benefit the most from our decisions. But those that we love are usually  the most antagonistic towards our goals and capabilities. Please understand that it's not coming from a place of hate, but a desire to not see us get disappointed. Maybe it's best to lovingly surprise them.

When your fear collides with your most cherished dream, stand and fight for what you believe in. It takes hard work, resilience and a desire to be the best. Make a conscious effort to make today better than yesterday. If we approach life with a growth mindset, to do better today than we did yesterday. Nothing will prevent us from reaching the peak of success.

You were made to fly.

One Love
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment