Friday, April 13, 2018

WHEN MISS MOTIVATION...MISS MOTIVATION

Normally I am the one encouraging others to stay strong and positive, to hang in there, to keep on fighting and striving in your persuit for greatness.

Today as I listened to both my kids make various noises and trust me its from one extreme to the next, I cannot help but say that nothing and no one prepares you for the challenges of parenting. Trying to live my purpose which includes raising my kids right (my lifes work), I am just overwhelmed. I have my own hopes, dreams and aspirations, I have to meet the needs of my husband and my children and what I want to do now is bury my head in the sand.

The challenges of life can be so overwhelming they seem to hold us hostage. And you know what, it is ok to admit, like I am admitting now, that you are overwhelmed. I would love to get practical advise from those who have gone through challenging times, how they were able to get through. I especially would love to hear from parents on how they were able to balance it all.

Until then, I am holding on to my faith " I can do all things, through Christ who gives me strength" Holding on to my sanity.

One Love
Danni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danni, congrats on the addition to your family. Well, we all know that raising godly children on this sinful world could be challenging.
    With God all things are possible for you. Go to Him daily for guidance and He will give it to you. Take life one day at a time because this "parenting thing" can become tricky and frustrating. Start molding their minds early, expose them to good things because evil thoughts corrupt good manners. Ask God daily to give you wisdom, understanding, patience, and strength to care for your little flock. Pray with them and for them especially the oldest because the younger one will learn good or bad habits from her. Motherhood is a work in progress, but, with God all things are possible. Phil 4:13 says, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." We have done it and so could you. REMEMBER-ask for help when needed from godly women, dont take this journey by yourself. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danni i feel your pain and I'm sorry to tell you it doesnt get better. Raising 3 daughters who are now teenagers was not easy and even though i pretty much have 4 more years until they're all out of high school my anxiety has becone worst. The one advice i would give you is to use the resources/help around you. Dont try to do it all by yourself. Hubby, family, and friends.

    ReplyDelete