Thursday, April 14, 2022

LESSONS FROM THE MAMBA HIMSELF

 

When I think of Kobe Bryant I think more of his work ethic versus his success on the court. Here are some quotes from the Mamba himself. 

1. Rest at the end, not in the middle.

2. Everything was done to get better at my craft.

3. I had to rely on skill a lot more, had to study a lot more.

4. Talk to and study the greats.

5. Increase your level of detail and obsession.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

2 comments:

  1. Rest at the is what gets me. I tend to rest in the middle. No good. It kills the momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Increase your level of detail and obsession" This is a must but it comes naturally to those who are true ballers. To me, this quote encompass all the others and it's deeply rooted for my love of ⚽ football

    ReplyDelete