Thursday, July 14, 2022

DETERMINED AND DEDICATED


Today as I watched my two year old ride her bike, I could not help but be impressed with her dedication and determination. 

As I sit thinking of all the things I started and stopped, the many blessings that came my way and the many times I dropped the ball only to restart and stop again, I can only attribute my failures to one thing, lack of determination. 

Half way through the year as we reevaluate the progress of our goals, lets push forward with renewed strength, focus and drive. If you want it badly, then its worth working hard for. 

Push yourself like your child's life depended on it.

One Love
Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Look at Chrissy, I see the determination in her eyes.

    ReplyDelete