Thursday, July 28, 2022

TIPS FOR STAYING STRONG DURING HARD TIMES

Earlier today I had a conversation with my brother about a former classmate of his. What was interesting about his classmate was how he personally struggled with poverty. My brother recalled how as classmates they all would share their lunch with this young man because he most times did not have his own. However, he never complained, always wore a smile and excelled in school. My brother wrapped up that conversation by saying " hard times produce strong people". 

Here are some tips for staying strong during hard times:

1. Hold on to your faith- pray more, trust God more.

2. Exercise gratitude- there is always something to say thank you for, make a habit to highlighting the positive. 

3. Form new positive habits- like exercising. 

4. Find your support system- many of us find our support system in church. It can also be a book club or a group of friends.

5. Stay away from negativity- The news is number one on my hit list for making me sad. I stay away from it as much as possible. 

 

One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

 




4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your brother. I struggled too growing up and it has made me strong 💪 I sometimes create difficult situations for my daughters to see how they would handle it as i think they are far more fortunate than i was at their age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great tips, I personally have found great help in #s 2 & 3, especially over the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an awesome reminder that we are blessed even with the little we have because we are always capable of doing more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story, trustGod, have faith and work hard. The sky is the limit!

    ReplyDelete