Thursday, October 20, 2022

WHY I'VE BEEN MISSING

A few days ago I did a real estate video and you all were like, "Danni we want our blog back". So I’m easing back into blogging. I will say you guys have been hanging with me week after week. But its been hard lately. I have been exhausted, burned out and little energy for any creativity. I am also working on increasing my real estate business so please head over to my YouTube channel HERE and show the sister some love.

Now it would not be me if I did not share something motivational. Guys it is time to roll up those sleeves, muscle up and be on your grind. Adding income, more money, more money, more money, because even my 3 year old can spell and define inflation these days. 

If you have not begun doing so, please stop relying on one income stream, go use that talent God blessed you with and bring in that extra cash.

We learned one lesson from covid, only one stream of income is so 2019.

 

One Love 

Danni 

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

Check out my Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment