Thursday, October 27, 2022

PERSEVERING DOWN THE WRONG PATH



A few nights ago, I got up and was in prayer and heard God say to me "blog about persevering down the wrong path".  So here I am writing a blog about persevering down the wrong path.

Lately I have been feeling unaligned and out of focus with the things that fuel and drive me. I shared with my girlfriends that I was on this career journey that leaves me unfulfilled. I am just not fueling my true passions and purpose as I believe I should. Have you ever felt that tug? If you have, you know the intensity of the feeling. 

One of the stories in the bible I love is the story of Joseph. I would suggest (even if you are not a Christian) to spend some time reading it. In that story we see Joseph persevering and working hard and being successful, but it is clear that it is the wrong path.

Here are the lessons I have learned from this story:

 1. There are times when we are persevering down the wrong path, but we are not clear on our purpose and the true path that God intends for us. If that is how you feel, work hard, be intentional about your learning and mentorship and seek opportunities for growth. It will become very clear what your purpose is and what you should do.        

2. There are times when we are persevering down the wrong path and we are clear about our purpose and the true path God intends for us, during those times put together a strategy and set a deadline for moving into your calling. 

Don't allow fear to keep you persevering down the wrong path. 

 

One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR, A MOM, A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE.

Please see my latest youtube video 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment