Thursday, November 10, 2022

AN UNKEPT PROMISE



Last Friday morning when I left my home I promised my baby girl Krissy that I would be right back. All I needed to do was drive about 20 minutes to drop my older kids off to school, then twenty minutes back home. As I drove home I chatted on the phone with my husband, relaying a few events that happened the day before. As I pulled into an intersection to make a left turn 5 minutes from my house, I was rear ended by a distracted driver. My day changed after that. All the plans I had for the next few hours were exchanged by cops, ambulance, EMT and a trip to the emergency room. 

I promised Krissy I would be right back. 

Nothing is promised, live in the moment, invest in experiences with your loved ones, put your financials in order, most importantly strengthen your relationship with God. 

I promised Krissy I would be right back.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE LECKY'S



2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about this accident...Thanks be to God that you're going to be okay...It just shows how fragile this life is...We can plan to far ahead, because the future is so uncertain.....Let's continue to trust God because only he knows our future. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy you are fine Danielle, Praise God. Thanks for your nuggets!!!!

    ReplyDelete