Thursday, November 3, 2022

GUTS, GRIT AND DELUSIONAL CONFIDENCE

 


Earlier today I had a little chat about confidence with my eight year old daughter. I told her about an interview that I watched with Patricia Bright, a British youtuber who is extremely successful. One of things I admire about Patricia Bright is her confidence on camera. During the interview Patricia spoke about what she calls " delusional confidence" its the type of confidence that you have when it doesn't occur to you that you can actually fail. Man can I have some of that? 

I think back on the days when migrating to the US as a foreign student and working my way through college was the only option. That took delusional confidence. During that time, it never occurred to me that I could fail. Was is challenging? Yes, did I pull through? Absolutely. But it took guts, grit and delusional confidence. 

Stop telling yourself NO. I saw a quote today that said, "Pray Big! Then stand back and see what God will do.

 

One Love

Danni

BUILDING MY DREAM, ONE TENANT AT A TIME!!!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment