Thursday, January 12, 2023

FEARLESS AND CONFIDENT



Not sure if I told you but I absolutely love the book of Joshua chapter 1 in the bible. Here is the reason why. I exist in a state of fear, and this fear carries over into many decisions or mostly indecisions and at times can be interpreted as being lackadaisical or nonchalant. I hate my fear, I really do. So in 2023 I’m grasping hold of Joshua chapter 1. 

 

Here are some verses to help you in your fight with internal fear and feelings of inferiority:

 

1. Verse 3; "I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses."

 

2. Verse 5; "No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you."

 

3. Verse 6; "Be strong and courageous."

 

4. Verse 7; "Be strong and very courageous.

 

5. Verse 9; Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”


Be fearless, be confident, be YOU.


One Love

Danni

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks much for sharing, really needed this

    ReplyDelete