Thursday, January 5, 2023

WHAT I DID ON NEW YEARS DAY



It has been a long time since we caught up. I must say, getting to pen and paper these days is hard. However, pen and paper aside I have to say, there are tough times ahead for the American economy and the world economy. As if covid isn't enough, add recession, RSV and the flu, it is tough. 

So this year on January 1st, 2023 my hubby and I decided to work on our monthly budget. We started by writing down all our bills and charitable contributions, our kids extra curricular activities and the list goes on. It was an eye opening experience. I always wrote my bills on paper, in a journal but this time, having both our bills written out on an excel spreadsheet was different. I honestly cannot believe we have been winging it all these years. Guys, if you have been doing this, that’s great, but if you have not, please pull that old computer or tablet out and begin tracking your spending. 

I believe this year is going to be hard for many of us, so it is very important to begin trimming away those extras. 

Another important thing this year has been investments. I am not a financial guru, but I think there are many opportunities for people to build wealth, even despite the current state of the economy. Another important fact is multiple streams of income. After all (in true Jamaican accent) one an caant clap.

Make 2023 the year of your dreams. 

 

One Love

 

Danni

 

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

 




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Me love it man..You guys are such an inspiration ! Keep up the standard that you're setting. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete