Thursday, August 3, 2023

MY GO TO SCRIPTURES



Do you have days when you need something to increase your mood? I do from time to time. Here are some of my favorite scriptures that help me maintain my sanity when I need it most:
  1. "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". Jeremiah 29:11
  2. "Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord". Psalm 27:14
  3. "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind". 2 Timothy 1:7
  4. "I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry". Psalm 40:1 
  5. "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world". 1 John 4:4
During my darkest and saddest days, the days when I was young and trying to find a future in this country, Psalm 40 carried me through. 

One Love
Danni

1 comment:

  1. My dearest, I’m so familiar with thoses strong words. Thanks for reminding me. Very encouraging and uplifting. Love you my Neice ❤️

    ReplyDelete