Thursday, February 18, 2021

Lessons Learned From a One Year Old

 Winners never quit and quitters never win. In other words keep working on that craft, keep setting those goals, keep pushing forward, keep following through but most importantly, NEVER QUIT!!!!.

I watched my one year old as she climbed on the couch and fell backwards hitting her back on the ground. She cried a little as I assisted her in getting up but to my amazement she went right back to climbing up the couch. 

The beauty of children is just how fearless they are especially when they are little. At a young age the word impossible is not apart of their level of understanding. Fear and doubt in self is learned behavior. 

As a sales woman I have learned that people who tell you no usually become your best customers, so keep trying. 

What would you accomplish if you did not fear getting your feelings hurt? What would you accomplish if you knew for sure you would be successful? Stop doubting yourself, step out in confidence and go live your dream.

For my christian friends God never gave us a spirit of fear. Its in the bible go read it.


One Love

Danni



3 comments:

  1. That is so true. As Christians we sometimes forget that all things are possible we only have to believe. Sometimes it takes faith as small as a mustard seed. Moses led a nation, David led an army, Esther saved her people.....I am learning each day to believe in myself and hit the delete button on negativity and self doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear definitely holds us back from being the best version of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fear always holds us back but I’ll no longer let it have control!

    ReplyDelete