Thursday, June 17, 2021

HUSTLE AND GRIND



Life is all about the hustle and grind. I am all about multiple streams of income. If we learned anything from this pandemic and its economic effect it is that one source of income is not ok. Here are a few ways to change that.

1. Get a side hustle

2. Pay off or down your debt

3. Invest your side hustle money in an area that brings in passive income.

4. Live below your means.

Get up and go do you.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTH SHORE.

4 comments:

  1. This is such great advice! Having just a job isn’t enough, especially since a job can be taken away from you in a flash. I saw it first hand at my job during as a result of budget cuts due to the pandemic. Passive income is so important. I also love paying off/ down your debt. I did that during the pandemic and it was such a blessing for me then and now. I finally got the credit score boost I needed as a result of paying off debt.
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing. Do absolutely true.

      Delete
    2. Good creative interventions. Nice catchy title. Your 5 point guide for getting on course are useful coping principles. Most people do not always know that a downward adjustment in their living standard ( living within your means) is often necessary to improve cash flow, savings and spending balances. But I urge us not to push the hustle and grind approach at the cost of blocking out an elevated view of life and it’s possibilities that is achieved by expanding one’s network and net worth. The point is not to be dour about life but to engage it with style, confidence and unlimited joy.

      Delete
  2. Simple and profound.

    ReplyDelete