Thursday, June 24, 2021

WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU CAN'T?

 


Jared is an absolutely sweet and amazing child but when faced with any sort of challenge his first response is usually "mom I can't do it". My answer to that is usually to encourage him to take risks and to try new things. But as his mom, I always ask myself, "who told him that he couldn't"? 

I am posing that very question to you and also to myself. Who told us that we couldn't do the things we day dream about, or live the life we always wanted to live or transform ourselves in the way we wanted to transform ourselves? 

There is a quote that says, "he who says he can and he who says he can't are both usually correct". (Real source unknown). Is it a limited mindset that is holding us back from creating the future that we desire? 


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE 

2 comments:

  1. So powerful. It’s our mindset that needs to be broken. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great topic! I am a pretty daring person for the most part, but I think when I see people in my circle who has aspired to greatness or do things that I aspire to, it gives me the courage to want to get there too. With that said, I think when people immediately think they can’t do something, it’s usually because they maybe haven’t had someone in their family, immediate circle done so they think it’s unattainable. “When you can see it, you can be it”
    This quote says it all.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete