Thursday, September 16, 2021

FAITH FUNCTION AND EXPECTATION


A few weeks ago I was listening to an author speak about expectation, faith and our response to challenges. His theory was that our expectation dictates the way we view and handle challenges. According to him, lowering our expectation might be benificial when dealing with challenges. 

Though I sort of knew where he was going, my message is the opposite. God has blessed me tremendously when my expectation was high. It is not just faith in God, but also faith in yourself. There is nothing wrong with believing that you are worth more, that you should push yourself harder, or that you deserve more. I genuingly believe that when you have high expectations, you set high goals and have high standards and work harder, and is ultimately a better team player. 

My goal here is to encourage you to heighten your expectation and by doing so heighten your blessing. You tend to get what you expect.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR, A MOM, A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment