Thursday, September 2, 2021

FALLING IS NOT FAILING


If I were to write the definition of a successful person, it would be someone who fell many times, got up, dusted themselves off, and kept going. Falling is not failing. Falling is and should be seen as temporary. Our strength, our grit, our ability to persevere, to get stronger, to sharpen our skills are manifested when we are faced with challenges. 

In the biblical story of the exodus, the Children of Israel are faced with the red sea before them and the persuing army behind them, little did they know that through this experience they would witness their biggest miracle.

What is the challenge you are facing that have you feeling like you have failed? It may be a job, a business, a health issue, no matter what the challenge, allow yourself to become refined like gold. Gold can only be refined as it goes through extreme heat. My guess is that this big challenge of yours, this fall, this temporary stop is producing a finer, more refined version of you.

To my Aunt J, facing her biggest challenge yet, you will emerge stronger. I love you.


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR, A MOM, A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to put it. During my challenge I am being refined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs. Such realness and redefining moments here. Failure always seems so gut wrenching but to look at it through a different lens… whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danni!! I found you through YouTube. I'm a funtrepreneur here in Staten Island looking to meet up with entrepreneurs who love evolving and collaborating with others. I have a LIVE every Friday on Instagram called, "Failing Forward Fridays" I'll love to have you on the LIVE. Please be so kind to reach out to me!

    ReplyDelete