Thursday, November 4, 2021

PARENTING JAR, KRIS AND KAIT


I am often times regarded as a supermom by some of my fellow moms. But honestly it is not a title I am particularly fund of. Reason being my "supermomness" comes at a very high price, exhaustion, burn out and guilt. I work, I have a business, three kids and way less self care than I deserve. 

After a long conversation with a friend who herself felt overwhelmed with parenting and wanted to hear and possibly adopt some of my strategies I have come to the realization that being a working mom is hard, and balancing climbing the success ladder while raising a family is challenging. 

So my question is how do we cope, find balance or what strategies should we implement in order to be our best selves and give of our best selves?

Pleaae share your strategies.

One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF (SI) NORTHSHORE

2 comments:

  1. Girl, that is my title, my name in my friend's contact list, I used to feel special about that but it is stressful as hell. Balancing >2 jobs at any given time and raising 5 kids is no easy feat. My strategy is God and my mom. Without them, this would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, some things to try grocery shopping list is once a week, mostly Sundays after im done I prep everything on that day for the rest of my week. Laundry are the same I, set aside all clothing for the week on hangers. Hope these tips help.

    ReplyDelete