Thursday, November 25, 2021

THANKFUL FOR ALL MY BLESSINGS



This year, this month and even today are important transitions in so many ways. As I move forward into a new  decade as I turn 40 years old this year, a new job opportunity is on the horizon and as my strength and faith are being tested, I am always mindful of the hidden blessings in lifes experiences.  Many of these challenges have put me on my knees and tested my faith, however,  I can still say THANK YOU LORD. 

Life comes with its challenges and no doubt its many blessings. Having the ability to experience both should humble us. Allow today to be a day of self reflection, gratitude and a day when we turn our thoughts to those less fortunate and determine ways in which we can meet their needs. 


Hope your thanks giving was a blessing.

One Love

Danni


A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment