Thursday, March 17, 2022

OWNING YOUR SELF WORTH



In this time of internet browsing, facebooking and instagramming it is so important that we are clear on our standards, values and of utmost importance, knowing at the very core, who we are. 

Knowing and believing your sense of worth is central to many of the emotional challenges that we face. I personally believe that we never find validity in ourselves if we are seeking validation from someone else. We gain validity in ourselves when we keep the promises and commitments we make to ourselves. 

Here are some steps that I have taken to heighten my self worth.

1. Being clear on what I want, my standards and my values

2. Setting reasonable expectations about myself and others.

3. Setting clear boundaries with people.

4. Setting and hitting my goals and standards. 

5. Increasing proficiency in areas where I am weak. Practice makes better, better builds confidence, confidence brings success.

Happy self worthing

One Love

Danni

 


No comments:

Post a Comment