Thursday, March 24, 2022

UNMASKING YOUR FEAR



This week I challenged myself to take a different approach to marketing as a realtor. I had to literally talk myself through the process and the fear of failure and doubt almost had me crippled. Here are a few things I have learned about fear and doubt.

1. The feeling of fear does not mean you are on the wrong path, it means you are moving in the right direction. Continue moving ahead.

2. God always blesses our effort when we step pass our fear and move forward in faith. 

3. The voice of doubt in our head is always wrong. 

4. Successful people have developed the skill of feeling the fear and pushing through it anyway.

5. The bigger the challenge, the greater the fear, the bigger the blessing, the greater the reward.

Live in faith and not fear.

Please share the motivation with your friends and don't forget to subscribe. 


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

4 comments: