Thursday, June 9, 2022

BUBBLES IN THE PARK

 



A few days ago Yke (pronounced Ike) and I took the kids to the park and we had a blast. All we did was make bubbles with our bubble machine, flew our kites, throw a frisbee, and teach the kids to ride their bikes. 

My reason for me telling you this is to encourage you to find and explore those little things that bring you joy and satisfaction. Yes we all have big goals, big dream, and we get frustrated when our plans do not seem to go the way we had hoped. However, find your "sweet things" and enjoy them. 

Here are a few things that bring me joy that I allow myself to explore:
1. Making a meal I have never made before.
2. Teaching my kids to ride their bikes.
3. Gardening (this is new)
4. Waking up early and reading a good book.
5. Blogging (surprised???)

One Love
Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! These are memories the children will always hold dear.

    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy they grow up fast

    ReplyDelete