Thursday, June 30, 2022

STEPPING OUT IN FAITH


In Jamaica we like to say "you should stick with the evil that you know". But like everything else, that statement has its place. 

 

I take the express bus into lower Manhattan. Usually to get to my destination I would take the bus into the city then jump on the train. A few days ago another express bus came before the usual bus that I am accustomed to. I felt compelled to take the earlier bus, but wasn't very confident I knew the route. I had an idea of where it went but did not know it well enough to be comfortable jumping on. Instead of hesitating I jumped on figuring I didn't have much to loose. Turns out that bus was five minutes walk from my destination.

 

The lesson Iearned was there are times we have to step out in faith into the unknown and trust the process. Nothing that’s worth having comes easily. It instead comes through hard work, dedication but most of all faith. 

 

One Love

 

Danni

 

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE. 

 


6 comments:

  1. That is so true. The adventurous person that I am, I run into those situations all the time. Just trust the faith , there is absolutely nothing to lose. Always something to to learn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step out on faith. God is in
    control.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From u have God in ur life all things are possible my dear lion bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s so true. When you feel compelled you have to listen and go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reminder in the appropriate timing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let go and let God. What a blessing

    ReplyDelete