Wednesday, March 15, 2023

CHANGE YOUR WORDS CHANGE YOUR OUTCOME

 


Today I sat stuck in traffic for over two hours. It was frustrating, long and boring. I had my three year old with me which complicated the matter even more. 

In my frustration I muttered to myself. I GOT to sit in this traffic again. I GOT to sit here stuck in the car with my baby girl. I had to leave work early for a doctor’s appointment and now I GOT to reschedule my appointment. 

What if we changed our self talk by exchanging GOT and instead say GET. 

Truth be told exchanging the word got for the word get allows us to view things from a different perspective. So instead of " I GOT to wake up", instead " I GET to wake up. Instead of "I GOT to pick my kids up from school, I GET to pick my kids up from school. Instead of I GOT to go to work, I GET to go to work. 

Many people didn't GET the privileges that we GOT.

Be thankful.

 

One Love

Danni

 


5 comments:

  1. Wow, so true. I get to spend time with my family and friends... Thanks for sharing as always. Every now and again we GET to remember that these things we GET to do is a privilege.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thank you so much for the reminder. I get to love my kids every day . Blessings upon blessings thanks for sharing. Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very on time message! I get to . . . Thank you

    ReplyDelete