Thursday, March 2, 2023

INCREASE YOUR POTENTIAL WITH POSITIVE SELF TALK

It may seem weird when people speak about the power of affirmations and positive self talk. But I honestly can testify that thinking and speaking positively to and about yourself will absolutely change your perception of self and who you become in the process. 

I tested this for myself. I was very insecure about my knowledge and expertise at work and always doubted myself to speak up in meetings or even second guessed myself with simple tasks such as sending emails. 

Here are some self talk and action steps or techniques that I have used in order to boost my confidence.

1. I tell myself that I do not have to be an expert at everything. No one is. 

2. I say to myself sometimes out loud " Danielle you know what you are doing, be confident and do not doubt yourself.

3. I tell myself that everyone makes mistakes.

4. I am finding ways to learn, grow and improve at my craft and skillset, this has increased my knowledge and my confidence

5. Here are some questions I ask myself before bed or in the morning .

  • What are the four things I am grateful for today?
  • What the four tasks I want to accomplish today?
  • What are the four things that if I engage in these four activities I will win the day?
  • What are four ways I can serve someone else or give back today? 
  • What are four ways I can show appreciation to my loved ones today? 
  • How do I want to show up to the world today?

6. I set limits on the habits I wish to disassociate from but have a hard time controlling.

7. Last but not least, I pray about it. Very and most important step. 

Please share your helpful techniques for affirming yourself.

 One Love

Danni


No comments:

Post a Comment