Thursday, March 30, 2023

NO MOUNTAINS TOO HIGH

 

One of the things I love about my journey is the people who came along with me. 

Almost twenty years ago I left Jamaica for school in the US. But prior to that, I had started college in Jamaica and met some of the most amazing, hard working, girlfriends on this earth. 

Today I am celebrating one of my girlfriends. She is  the friend who like me ended up in NY and had to grow up and mature quickly. That girlfriend is someone I have grown to love, trust and respect. What I admire more than anything is her drive and determination. Talk about swimming upstream and making it, her life was never easy, but she pushed, and fought, and swam and today I am happy to say....Friend congrats on being accepted at an Ivy League to complete your PhD. You inspire and motivate me to be my absolute best. 

I love you.


One Love

Danni

2 comments:

  1. Definitely no mountain too high enough
    Congratulations to your friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you friend. Wonderful! The race is for those who will endure. Do it by Faith my sister!

    ReplyDelete