Thursday, April 27, 2023

THE REASON I'VE BEEN BANGING MY HEAD


So today I had a full conversation with myself out loud about being unhappy. I am unhappy. I am not unhappy all the time, but  I am in a very pivotal period in my life and I know that the source of these feelings is me not acting in my purpose and holding on to the thoughts, behaviors, friends and career choices that no longer serve me. It is time for me to make certain boss moves and I am reluctant and unwilling because of fear. 

It is important to know when God is nudging you. I'm at the point where He is not just nudging me, God is stirring me up inside out and it is driving me insane. 

Whenever you are in that space of dis-ease remove yourself from that current situation. You have outgrown it. That situation no longer serves you. You are instead serving your fear and your lack of faith.

Stepping out and into the place where you are destined to be will bring you joy and the abundance you deserve. 

 

One Love

Danni

 


1 comment:

  1. Love it. At some point, we all have to step out of that place of dis-ease and into God's purpose! I love how consistent you are with your blog!
    Keep it up Danni!!

    Simone

    ReplyDelete