Thursday, May 4, 2023

SIX MONTHS TO LIVE


Today my three year old called me and said "mommy lets sit and talk". That took me by surprise so I sat and listened to her sometimes incoherent blabber. As she happily chatted, it dawned on me that I would never get that moment in time back. So instead to finding a reason to get away, I sat and listened as intently as I could. 

If you had only a few more months to live what would you do differently moving forward? How would you address relationships, would they be more meaningful to you? If you could relive your life, would you do things differently? 

The beauty of life is that each day we live we have the opportunity to live it the way we want. Especially if we are in a society where we are free. Do not wait for a diagnosis or a terrible incident to have a change of behavior. Live your life, love your friends and family, worship God, run your business and make your money, dance, laugh and have fun as if we have six months to live. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Life is short, we have live to the fullest and, appreciate all that we are blessed with 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Going to work on living like it’s my last 6 months

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lecks.. keep doing ur excellent blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would often wonder the same thing however, life has recently changed for me and now I have a different perspective on how life will be moving forward. My suddenly passed away and without any goodbye or warning. My new motto is to make every moment with the people you care about count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the comments, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful truths 🙏🏾❤️

    ReplyDelete