Thursday, June 22, 2023

ELIMINATING NEGATIVE HABITS

 


It's not always easy to break free from those habits that hold us hostage. We sometimes self sabotage, we break our promises, we step back into cycles that do not serve us and in the end we feel unhappy, broken and guilty.  

Here are some steps I have taken to break free of some negative habits:

  1. Being very clear on why I believe this habit is not serving me anymore. 
  2. Thinking about the way I feel after engaging in this activity. 
  3. Having a clearly defined goal. It's all about that goal and also having it written on paper. 
  4. After determining the goal determine the steps needed to accomplish that goal. 
  5. Removing myself from situations and scenarios that will promote that activity. 
Break free from those habits that hold is hostage. 

One Love

Danni


1 comment: