Thursday, June 15, 2023

WAITING FOR THE BIG WIN

I am a big picture person, I will tell you the vision and you will figure out the details. My hubby will tell you how we argue from time to time about me not wanting to listen to the details of a story. I am always in a rush to get to the end. 

We live in a world where we want instant gratification. We are always desiring to have our wants and needs met instantly. However, there are times we have no other option but to wait. 

Our dreams and aspirations are no different.  Goals are rarely achieved quickly.  Success is not defined by the win,  although society makes it seem that way,  it is defined by the process leading up to the win.  Every great athlete will tell you that the unseen hours of practice and preparation is what made them great.  


One Love

Danni


5 comments:

  1. This is speaking to me. Always in a rush to get things done asap and then feel soooo disappointed when i dont have it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true also when we pray we want instant answers and sometimes we get it and other times we have to wait until

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma, who would be your children gear great grandma, always said to I:The race is not for the swift, but who endured to the end. I still believe in that. Thanks for sharing. Love ❤️

    ReplyDelete