Thursday, December 31, 2020

POSITIVE VIBES IN 2021!!!!!

I think there are two types of people in life. People who view the cup as half full and people who view the cup as half empty. And for most of us depending on what side of the fence we fall, we tend to attract our kind. It is covid season and for many of us in the north it is winter so those two combined will do a lot in decreasing our positive energy and making us feel drained. Here are a few tips to get you moving towards the position spectrum.

1. Eat healthy meals- Yup I said it. Food literally goes inside of us and ultimately becomes apart of us, so making your nutrition a priority is the first step in making you feel good on the inside. In addition to that, just the thought that you are making a positive decision in your diet will make you feel good about your choice and good overall. 

2. Stay hydrated- Our bodies are made up of mostly water, so keeping it hydrated also has the benefit of making us feel good on the inside improving our overall feeling and thoughts about ourself. 

3. Exercise- I am not a member of a gym, neither do I have a chiseled sculpted body. What I'm talking about are simple changes like taking the stairs instead of the elevator or parking a little further away from the stores entrance. Taking an evening or early morning stroll also puts the mind at ease. 

4. Play with your kids- this is such a hard thing for me to do as a mom. I'm always making myself unnecessarily busy. But the fact of the matter is that playing with our kids are big deal items to them and puts us in a relaxed state. If you do not have kids getting engaged in a sport is a great way to reduce stress. 

5. Spend time with a friend- reach out to someone (a cup half full friend please) and engage in a positive uplifting conversation. 

As we literally close the chapter on 2020 and walk humbly into 2021 and its unknown challenges let's get ourselves in a positive state. Stay connected to your inner self and most importantly to the higher power.


One Love
Danni

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips Danni! :-) Wishing you a happy new year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sat to pen my goals for the new year I kept thinking what were the things I needed to prioritize. Thank you for sharing this. It provides practical quick and easy things that align so well with my priorities for 2021! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I sat to pen my goals for the new year I kept thinking what were the things I needed to prioritize. Thank you for sharing this. It provides practical quick and easy things that align so well with my priorities for 2021! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a working mother I sometimes overlook those “little” things that are more Important than I know like playing with my children, doing a little bit of exercise and simply drinking water.

    I’ve made more mental notes to be more intentional in doIng these things more often and so far I’m doing better.
    Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete