Thursday, January 7, 2021

MY ENERGIZER MORNING ROUTINE

Being a busy mom of three kids ages 6 and under, it is absolutely important that I carve out time for myself. My "me" time has now become my morning routine and I absolutely love it. This routine keeps me energized throughout the day, not just physically but mentally as well. 

This is what my morning looks like:

1. I am an early to rise type of chick. My best wake up time is 4am- I find that I am clearest and most creative early in the morning.

2. I worship which involves reading my bible and praying. This allows me to be more centered, clear in my head and spiritually focused. 

3. I exercise even if it is just for a few minutes. Exercising gives me the feeling that I can conquer any and everything. 

4. I read - I recently heard an author say that he makes sure he reads a book about parenting or marriage every morning prior to reading anything else. I'm definitely going to be incorporating this into my morning routine. 

5. My absolute favorite part of my morning is breakfast. I almost always eat the same thing everyday; oatmeal, blueberry, banana smoothie made with almond milk. I have began adding more proteins into my morning like sardines (hubby says yuck!!!) or eggs (or Turkey bacon-my cheat meal) Yum!!!! I find that having breakfast latest 7am keeps me satisfied until noon.

What rituals do you have in your morning or throughout your day that puts you at ease or sets the tone for your day or night? Please share by leaving a comment. I would love to learn from you.

Can a Sistah say!!!!!

One Love
Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment