Thursday, March 18, 2021

DO THIS BEFORE DIETING

Many times we are on the hunt for the next new diet that will help us loose weight. The media also does it's part in influencing the way our culture sees and defines beauty. But I believe that what's more important than losing weight is the emphasis on our health and wellness.

Pay attention to your body and what you put inside your body. This means reading labels and paying attention to how we feel after we eat. For example, I know for sure a yummy sandwich in the morning will impact my level of exhaustion, increase my appetite and have me feeling crummy throughout the day. Pay attention to the foods and activities that fuels your energy. 

Here are a few things I learned just by paying attention.
1. My children's juice only had 5% juice
2. My cereal was made from genetically modified ingredients.
3. Staying hydrated decreased my allergic reaction to wheat.

Before doing a diet begin paying attention to the food we eat and the way our food affects how we feel.

One Love
Danni  

2 comments:

  1. Love the thoughts. I have struggled with my weight as I got older and it has been even harder as people keep saying I never knew a skinny bean like you could get fat. So I embrace your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete