Thursday, March 4, 2021

ITS YOUR DREAM- FINISH IT

 While sleeping I was in the middle of a nightmare when it dawned on me that this was in fact a dream and I had the power to change the ending.

The beauty of the past is that we already went through it and the beauty of the future is that we have the ability to create it. 

When feelings of fear, doubt and lack of confidence seem to rob us of our drive, step into the drivers seat and unleash your power. For many years I've been a spectator in my life versus an active participant. I have now come  to learn that the greats in this world despite their fear and lack of confidence they muscled up the strength to push through.

Be your own hero, become the person you aspire to be. It takes hard work, confidence and lots of faith. But if we are to win, if we are to have break throughs, we have to push forward in confidence.

Run towards your dream.


One Love

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment