Thursday, April 1, 2021

Passing On the Baton


 On a recent flight with my daughter, we had the pleasure of meeting the pilot who was female. My daughter was bubbling with excitement as she was allowed to see the cockpit and chat with her new pilot friend. The pilot later emailed me and shared with me that Kaitlyn's excitement reminded her of the excitement she felt the first time she entered a plane. 

Our children need reminders of their excellence and their ability to excel. It is important that we not only tell them of others who have excelled but model excellence in our own lives. Our children tend to grasp and continue the legacy left by their parents. Being great role models is important. In addition to being role models, we must surround our children with people who have excelled and can also serve as positive role models for them.

As we strive for excellence let's bring our little ones along with us.


One Love

Danni

A Realtor, A Mom, A Daughter of the North Shore

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Danni! This reminded me of the first time I took a plane as a child and how amazed I was that I could fly just like the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love seeing female pilots. It's an inspiration to us all 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani I appreciate your ability to recall and reflect on day to day experience in such profound ways.
    Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete