Thursday, April 29, 2021

HUSTLE AND LET IT FLOW

 


When I was in undergrad, I was an international student trying to find my place in NYC and desperately needing a greencard. Hustle was an understatement in comparison to what I had to do just to pay my out of state tuitions. Those days are long done, the struggle of not being a permanent resident has been replaced by the privileges that come with being a member of the documented American society. With that came complacency and a loss of my apitite for greatness. 

My one prayer is that you will never allow the privileges of what you have, over shadow your dreams and desire for bigger and better things. Continue the hustle. This will eventually lead you to your dream. You will be amazed at how opportunities that you never considered unfold when you put in the work. 

As I rebuild my real estate career I am seeing how putting in the work opens doors, boosts my confidence and motivate me to go harder. 

Close your eyes, dream big dreams and hustle hard.


One Love 

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE 

No comments:

Post a Comment