Friday, April 23, 2021

ITS A SIMPLE WORD.......THANKS

Hey Guys

Many of you have been reading my blog for many years, before my mommy days, and I want to say a big THANK YOU. As I write this blog on a Friday morning there are so many things going through my mind. My silly little habits started out as a desire to change my life by changing my thoughts. It's a daily constant grind. 

As many of you know I am a licenced NYS realtor a home owner, and a landlord. Real estate is that thing that I love but to make it in this business it's hard work, persistence, never taking a break. Purchasing a home is the single biggest investment most people make in their lives therefore a realtor must be knowledgeable of the market and market trends, have strong negotiations skills, and know how to lead their sellers and buyers in making informed decisions that will not cost them a fortune. 

I am changing my business model as I increase marketing. From time to time I will use this platform to speak to the real estate trends and its effect on our lives because the impacts are big, but very few are aware. 

Please follow me on IG @dannidee and Facebook danielle Bentley the realtor.

I love 💘 my tribe.

One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTH SHORE!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment