Thursday, July 8, 2021

BECOMING STRUCTURED AND ORGANIZED




Have you ever ended your day and wonder where did the time go or even worse, what did I accomplish today? 

I am always on a quest to find a more effective and efficient way to manage my life. It dawned on me today as I dozed off in my car (I was parked), that I do need to put pen to paper more and really fine tune even the smaller details of my life.

Here are few things that have either helped me stay organized or things I am committed to working on improving.


1. Tracking my spending- My banking app allows me to track spending and also create goals. Because i swipe my card for almost everything the spending report created in the app is very detailed. It allows me to see what, where and how much I am spending monthly. 

2. Meal planning- I did this in the past but fell off track. It allowed me to get more creative in my meals, prep better, and grocery shop more efficiently. Also I must add, I have saved so much money shopping in Aldi- check them out. 

3. Activity planning with the kids- This has worked very well for other super organized moms that I converse with. Scheduling a specific day or days during the week for those miscellaneous activities such as the park or hanging out or eating out makes things flow so much better. The kids have something to look forward to and its not an activity that takes away from other important activities because it was scheduled. 


These are just three things but I would love to hear from you regarding how you stay organized and on top of things.

One Love 

Danni


A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

3 comments:

  1. As women, staying organized keeps us mentally stable and productive. Reflection through writing is also a keen method in self-evaluation and adjustment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, I prefer and enjoy cooking a lot on my off days and leftovers become the meal prep for my busy days, that way I don't feel pressured into prepping. Tracking spending is so good, helped me to really organize and see where the money is going. No kids as yet, so off days are spent half and half...self care and care for others

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do monthly budgets and try my very best to stick to them.
    I need to put more effort into self care as my girls are getting older so it allows more time for myself. I am not disciplined when it comes to exercise but i do a great job in the kitchen.
    Being organized has to be an habit, like waking up the same time everyday even if there is nothing planned early.

    ReplyDelete