Thursday, May 12, 2022

KEEP TRYING NEVER QUIT

 PRe

I remember becoming a Mary Kay consultant and I remember quitting. But I never forgot the lessons I learned from network marketing. Here are some of the lessons I learned from my Mary Kay days. 

1. You have to believe in yourself. Self doubt kills dreams. You have to muster the confidence to step out and go after your dream. 

2. Anyone can become a pro if they practice. Practice makes perfect, but you have to put in the work. 

3. Have a strong why, determine the thing that motivates you to action and activate it when you find yourself doubting your abilities. 

4. Surround yourself with people who have similar goals and allow peer pressure to motivate your action.

5. Work hard first and you will deserve and better yet appreciate your play hard moments.

6. NEVER QUIT!!!!

Go do you. You got this. 

One Love 

Danni. 

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

No comments:

Post a Comment