Thursday, May 26, 2022

TOUGH TIMES


 As I lie in bed listening to my babies' breathing I cannot help but think that I have a previlage which was brutally snatched from someone else. I should never shudder with fear when I think of my baby going to school. 

I wish as a parent I could comfort my child through some of the events of these tough times. Its sad enough having to explain covid or why suicide barriers are being placed on the Manhattan and Verrazzano bridges. I too need comfort. 

As I navigate life in my own way my only source of meaning comes from my faith and trust in God. He is my only source of reason, my only source of comfort and my only source of strength. 

I call Him Source. Find the Source!!!!


One Love

Danni

A REALTOR A MOM A DAUGHTER OF THE NORTHSHORE

1 comment:

  1. He is definitely my source too. I can’t imagine what the parents are going through. I feel the pain, as I continue to lift them up in prayers for comfort 🙏

    ReplyDelete