Thursday, February 9, 2023

CONSISTENCY IS KEY

 

Last year I sold a home to a client that I had been in contact with for four years!!!!! Imagine that. The reason I was able to be the realtor of choice was because I stayed in touch, I checked in, I followed up. When you are in the sales business being consistent, persistent and staying in touch is your only lifeline. For four years every week, I consistently sent my client listings of homes for sale. 

Its good ole February and I totally understand that you have been working at those goals, saving, hitting up the gym, praying and fasting and all you are hearing are crickets. Do not feel down, do not loose focus, be consistent. Learn to play the goal over and over in your head, just be consistent. One day, the success will come and it will absolutely take you by surprise, but it will not come by you being wishy woshy, it will only come when you are consistent.

One Love
Danni

5 comments:

  1. Consistency is the watchword.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with your statement, consistency is key.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! it’s the one thing we struggle with the most but the only thing that brings us results

    ReplyDelete