Thursday, February 23, 2023

TODAY MY ASSIGNMENT IS.....

 


I felt impressed to tell this story because there is someone out there who needs to hear it. 

Before dating my husband I dated someone who I believed I wanted to marry. It was during a season in my life when I was hungry maybe too hungry for love and companionship, not to mention I felt I was getting old and it was time. When it became clear to me that this was not God’s purpose for my life I kept trying to make it work. I begged God, I reasoned with God, I prayed, I fasted I felt it needed to work my way and on my terms. But when God has a purpose for you, trust Him. One day in my season of prayer God spoke to me and told me to turn my bible to Psalm 27:14. “Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. It became clear to me that day that I needed to trust Him. Fast forward a few years and God blessed me with my life partner.

My goal today is to lead you into a season of prayer. God always opens our eyes to His purpose when we prayerfully ask with a genuine heart. “If anyone lacks wisdom ask God for it” James 1:5.

What are you yearning for in this season of your life? Ask God for it. He will open your eyes and ears to His will for you.

Lets take this week and focus in on wisdom and purpose from God. Prayerfully seek Him this week. Feel free to share your results with me privately or leave a comment for others to see.

 

One Love

Danni


6 comments:

  1. Really sweet! Trust him and he will direct your path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something we all do,He said ask for anything and we take that for granted when we get in hot water then we turn to Him thank God he never leaves us in the situation. Happy you did stop and listened listen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This testimony is so powerful. It is definitely a reminder that we have a weapon available to us, but seldom utilize it. A life bathe in prayer is the key. Thank you for the reminder because in this season that what God is calling me to do. I'm encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In everything you do acknowledge God, and He will direct your path. This is what I do. It works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and well said. God will never lead us wrong. All things happen in the right time.

    ReplyDelete