Friday, February 17, 2023

THE YEAR OF HEALTH AND WELLNESS



My day started at 4am, did my morning worship for half hour, worked for an hour, out the door and at the gym by 5:45am, home by 6:45am, off to take my little princess to school by 7:30am. Thats the mom life. 

One of my emphasis this year is to step up my health game. I had a conversation with my girlfriend about diet and exercise and how in the US there is this emphasis more on appearance versus health. I would encourage focusing more on health and less on size or appearance. 

Earlier this year I had my annual blood work done and boy was I surprised the changes that happened in my body over the course of a year. These changes, (not positive ones) were a big wake up call for me as it uncovered the results of me not being more intentional about my health.

Take the time to get a quick blood work if you have not already done so, use that as your baseline and begin your journey to a healthier new you. 

One Love

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment